Smart Teachers are recruiting for a number of Secondary schools in Hounslow that are seeking adaptable Secondary staff to work on a daily, short or long-term basis. If you are looking for flexibility of work and gaining new teaching experiences without having to plan and prepare for lessons, then this could be a great opportunity for you. The schools will also consider candidates without QTS to work as an unqualified teacher.
About the Role
• Secondary Teacher/Cover Supervisor
• Covering classes from KS3 to KS5
• Daily supply, short term and long term contracts available
• Subject specific and general cover roles available
• Flexible role depending on availability
• Daily rate ranging from £125 - £140 for Qualified Teachers
• Daily rate ranging from £80 - £100 for Cover Supervisor (depending on experience)
In order to be considered for this role, the successful Cover Supervisor will need to meet the following criteria:
• Must have a degree (Bachelor or higher is essential)
• Have recent classroom experience in the UK (minimum one term)
• Have strong behaviour management skills
• Possess the ability to teach pre-planned lessons and partake in marking work
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RXN1709HCS.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.
#STPrime, #STSec or #Ta