We are looking to recruit a Cover Supervisor to work under the guidance of teaching staff within an agreed system of supervision.
Why work for Trinity School Sevenoaks?:
• We are a Christian school with a strong vision, values and leadership
• We strive to place staff and students at the centre of everything we do
• We are confident you will enjoy coming to work each day
• There is a real unity across the school and at every level
• You will be joining a school where your efforts will not go unnoticed
• There is ample on-site staff parking
• Good travel links to London (35 mins by train), M25 (10 mins) and we are located in the heart of rural Sevenoaks
You would be required to implement work programmes with individuals /groups in or out of the classroom including the supervision of whole classes during the short term absence of teachers.
It would be advantageous if you have experience of working with medium to large groups of students. A positive attitude and calm manner with the ability to communicate well with others and demonstrate good organisational skills is essential.
Knowledge and understanding of safeguarding children, the ability to relate well to children and adults as well as the ability to work well as part of a team and understanding classroom roles and responsibilities is essential.
We are a Christian school through and through and are very keen to uphold this important and foundational element at Trinity. You do not have to be a Christian to join us but be sympathetic to our Christian values.
We highly recommend you come and visit us to experience what others so readily affirm that Trinity is truly a unique place, with a calm and caring atmosphere.
We will be recruiting as applicants apply and therefore the post may be filled before the close date.
Our School and all its personnel are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students. The successful applicant will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure and checks regarding proof of ID, medical clearance and the right to work in the UK.
If you would like any further information, arrange a visit or an informal discussion please contact Karen Partridge, School Business Manager or Fiona Smith, HR & Lettings Officer on 01732 469111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org