We are looking to recruit an outstanding individual who can inspire our pupils to learn with enthusiasm and to enjoy the experiences a school can bring to a child.
As our ideal candidate, you will:
• Have Maths and English to GCSE Grade C or above (or equivalent);
• Love encouraging, motivating and inspiring young children through the support you give in order to encourage their learning;
• Be committed to our ethos that all pupils can achieve at Shelley College;
• Have great references demonstrating you are a suitable candidate, safe to work with children;
• Be passionate about delivering a quality education to all our students.
At SHARE MAT, we aim to:
• Equip our staff to deliver their best every day, our belief is that by Valuing People, Supporting Personal Best is the key;
• Encourage all our pupils to go beyond what they think they can achieve, to enjoy learning, helping them to lead healthy and happy lives;
• Ensure our staff are happy at work, taking pride in pupils’ progress and development;
• Never stop improving, developing and sharing our practice with others;
• Deliver training and guidance relevant to job role so expectations are understood and staff feel motivated;
• Offer great benefits making us the employer of choice, including outstanding CPD, supportive line management and networking opportunities across the MAT to aid personal development.
Shelley College is one of our eight academies/schools within our trust and is part of a close-knit community well located for the commute from Leeds, Huddersfield and Wakefield. We encourage that you visit the School during its open day, where a warm welcome awaits.
You will see that Shelley College:
• Is a vibrant place of learning and encouragement where children/young people are happy, settled and confident;
• Has a broad and balanced curriculum that provides a memorable educational experience for all of its pupils;
• Aims to equip pupils with the attributes and attitude they need for their next stage of education.
You are very welcome to visit the school – please telephone 01484 868777 to make an appointment.
Please click the apply button to complete our online application form.
Closing date: Midday on Monday, 9th December 2019.
Please note that CVs will not be accepted.