Manor Croft Academy is seeking to appoint a Cover Supervisor to start as soon as possible.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join our supportive and dedicated team. Your responsibilities will include opportunities to work with our Students from across the whole Academy.
You will be expected:
* to deliver pre planned lessons to KS3 and KS4 students in a variety of different subjects.
* to monitor and evaluate the progress of selected groups of students using agreed assessment strategies.
* assist teachers/senior staff with the development and implementation of Individual Education/Behavioural plans and behaviour management strategies.
The successful applicant will have:
* excellent numeracy and literacy skills- GCSE at C+ or equivalent in Maths and English would be desirable
* the ability to support pupils across the whole curriculum
* the desire to seek out and relish professional development challenges and have a positive attitude to innovation and change
Delta Academies Trust is committed to pursuing the very best for every student to ensure that “no individual is left behind”.
Closing Date: Friday 30th June 2017, 12 Noon
An application pack can be downloaded from
http://recruitment.deltatrust.org.uk/ or by contacting our recruitment team on
0345 196 0095 or email email@example.com
The Trust is committed to safeguarding the welfare of its students and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.