An exciting opportunity has arisen in a good school based in Leicester City . The school are looking for a full time Cover Supervisor – this position is to start from February half term and will run for until May Half term 2018.
· As a Cover Supervisor you will be required to cover a variety of subjects
· This position is to start from February 2018 and will run until May half term on a full time basis
· You will be required to deliver pre planned lessons to learns and keep them on task
· Competitive daily rate depending on experience
About the School:
· The School is based in Leicester City
· A 11-16 serving school
· A mixed gender school serving over 850 pupils
· The last Ofsted report judged the College to be overall ‘good’.
· Supportive leadership that promote an ethos of togetherness
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Must hold relevant experience – a minimum of 20 days experience working with school age range children eg
Teaching Assistant, Sports Coach, Youth Worker, Dance Instructor
· Have previous relevant experience the UK curriculum
· Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
· Commitment to support the ethos of this school
· Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
· Have excellent communication skills
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Consultant exclusivity
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Sally today on 01509 608017 or send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.