£65 - £80 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience required for this position is 2 weeks working with students aged 11 - 16 within the last 2 years.
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a dedicated and flexible graduate to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in local secondary schools based in Lincoln and surrounding area. The graduate will take on the role as Cover Supervisor within secondary schools as and when required.
The desired Cover Supervisor will be be expected to deliver a range of pre-planned lessons whilst managing behaviour in the classroom in accordance with the School policy. To be successful in this role of Cover Supervisor it is essential that you have recent experience working with students aged 11 - 16.
To be considered for the position of Cover Supervisor, you will:
- Be confident, enthusiastic and highly motivated
- Have the ability to follow school policies and procedures
- Have the capacity to modify practice depending on student needs, abilities and learning styles.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo an Enhanced DBS check that is registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education:
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality Primary, Secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Vision for Education can offer:
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-houses Payroll team through PAYE
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online EduCare training packing
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you are entitled to
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria)
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Access to a dedicated consultant who will provide ongoing support
How to apply:
If you are a graduate looking to take on the role of Cover Supervisor who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact the Lincolnshire Branch.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Vision for Education Ltd