Smart Teachers are recruiting Cover Supervisors for the South East London area of Greenwich. We work alongside the secondary schools in Greenwich which include Academies, Trusts, Independent, Main Stream and Secondary Schools. The variety of our fantastic schools means that our day to day and cover supply teachers can experience a wide range of secondary schools and broaden not only their subject knowledge, but also develop their classroom experience and skills. We welcome NQT’s to apply as we support new teachers in finding their feet in the right school for them. Smart Teachers have our Cover Supervisor’s interests and professional development at the forefront, which is why we offer CDP classes and Educare Courses to all of our newly registered Educators. We have day to day, short and long term roles all available within the area of Greenwich.
About the Roles
• Cover Supervisor
• South East London
• Short and Long term positions
• Part Time, Day to Day and Full Time
• Salary Dependent on Experience
Working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Great rates of pay
• Guaranteed pay scheme
• Free CPD workshops and access to Educare training for newly recruited teachers and TA’s
• Regular social events
• £250 referral scheme
• Consultant exclusivity and bespoke service
In order to be considered for this role, the Cover Supervisor you will need to meet the following criteria:
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• An understanding of the needs and criteria of children with SEN support
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number SABCOVSUPGRN
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer