Vision For Education is currently looking for enthusiastic and dedicated Cover Supervisor’s to work in schools in the Bury local authority.
We are working closely with Secondary School’s in the area that have an increased demand for Cover Supervisors this academic year. As a Cover Supervisor you will be expected to cover a variety of classes and subjects across the School whilst managing the behaviour of the students in the classroom according to the School policy.
You will be covering in the Teacher's absence therefore strong classroom management skills are a must as you will be solely leading the class.
Ideal candidates will have:
1) Experience of working with or caring for children of the relevant age (11-16)
2) Full working knowledge of school policies relating to health and safety, behaviour, attendance, equal opportunities, child protection.
3) Understanding of the principles of child development and learning processes.
4) Experience of supporting teaching staff in the development and education of pupils, including the provision of specialist skills and knowledge.
In return you can expect:
* Market leading daily rates of pay
* Great prospects for long term work
* High level support from us and the school.
Vision for Education was started in 2008 by a group of like minded individuals with a desire for providing a quality service to customers. Our promise is to serve the education community, be it Teachers, Schools or Students alike to the highest possible standards. If you are looking for a primary, secondary or special needs support position, be it short or long term, then give us opportunity to help you move your career in the right direction. You need look no further than Vision for Education for a professional, friendly service, provided by an experienced team for all your requirements. If you feel you have the qualities we are looking for, and would like to know more please call the Manchester Office. Alternatively, please send us your current CV.