Term time only: 33 hours per week
Hartsdown Academy Pay Scales: Points 14 – 17 £17,827 - £19,608 full time equivalent (39 weeks per year)
Would you like to develop a career working with young people in education?
We are seeking
• A creative and hard-working individual, preferably with experience of working with children and/or education.
• High levels of emotional literacy and good communication skills
• The vision and commitment to continually raise levels of achievement
• Knowledge & Understanding of the key principles in delivering a classroom lesson are desirable but not essential as training will be provided.
• English and Maths (C grade or above) needed to progress to HLTA
The post involves delivering pre-planned lessons to groups of students (approx. 20) aged 11 -18.
In return the Academy can offer professional support and career progression (to full teacher status if appropriate).
Hartsdown Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will need to undertake a DBS Employment Check.