Do you want to work for a school whose innovation and outstanding passion for teaching has won a string of awards and accolades? At a school which brings life to the motto ‘Inspiring Learning’? Where the learning experience of every child is at the heart of everything we do?
We are looking for an exceptional full time Cover Supervisor to join our growing school who has the highest expectations of both themselves and the team they lead.
Since opening in September 2016, we have accumulated a haul of awards including the ‘EQ’ Equalities Award, the Investors in People Health and Wellbeing Award, a Pearson Teaching Awards Certificate of Excellence and Prince’s Teaching Institute Mark – an organisation that promotes education for all. In addition, we are proud Artsmark Silver Award holders, and Stonewall School Champions.
In 2017, we were delighted to be featured in the Parliamentary Review, showcasing best practice in education nationwide, and more recently welcomed an Ofsted inspection judging us Outstanding in all areas.
As we continue to trailblaze our success, the future for Pinner High School is bright and exciting!
What you can offer:
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A resilient team player with a positive mindset and can do approach.
- Sound judgement and comfortable using own initiative.
- A high expectation of self and others.
Reasons to work at Pinner High school:
- A friendly, respectful and collaborative environment.
- The opportunity to work with a number of skilled professionals.
- The opportunity to contribute to extra-curricular activities as part of the ‘Heads Challenge’ scheme – our own Duke of Edinburgh style award.
- The opportunity to work with independent, resilient pupils who take pride in their community and themselves.
- Excellent CPD opportunities including schools within the Trust across the Borough.
- A collaborative approach to building a new school.
If Pinner High School sounds like it is right for you:
- Download the application form, complete and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit a personal statement explaining why you want to work with us and why you are the best person for the role
- CVs strictly not accepted
Pinner High School and Harrow Academies Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students. Successful applicants will be required to undergo an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
For more information about our safeguarding policies, please visit our school website:
Pinner High School
Pinner, London Borough of Harrow
- Mainstream school with state - free school funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years