Retford Oaks is a successful 11 – 18 Academy situated on the outskirts of the market town of Retford. Our prime duty is to enable our students to excel academically.
We have high expectations of our students to allow all to flourish and gain the best outcomes possible. High quality teaching, within a broad and balanced curriculum, ensures all learners are challenged to meet their full potential.
We are looking for a Cover Supervisor to work under the guidance of teaching staff and with an agreed system of supervision, to implement work programmes with individual and groups in and out of the classroom. This role includes supervision of whole classes during short term absence of teachers.
You will need to be:
- Reliable and punctual
- Used to working with young people, especially 11-19
- Adaptable, flexible, confident and calm under pressure
- Confident with behaviour management skills
- Well organised
- Show commitment to professional development
- Committed to education and teaching
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS (CRB) check.