Smart Teachers is recruiting for Cover supervisors to join a “good” school in Richmond, South West London. The Cover Supervisors positions are available to start immediately on a day to day, long-term and permanent basis. The large secondary school which is set on expansive and spacious grounds are able to offer excellent facilities in all subjects, specifically Science where all labs and classes are modern and well equipped.
About the Role
· Cover Supervisors
· Immediate start
· Day to day, long term and permanent opportunities
· Covering classes of all subjects across all year groups
· No planning involved
· Term time only – 39 weeks per year
· Take charge of a class or group of students in teacher’s absence across the school
· Supervise lessons, maintaining good order and safety
· Daily rate between £80-£100 per day (dependent on experience)
About the School
· Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted in all areas
· Large secondary school converted into an academy within the last 5 years
· Moved into a purpose built state of the art building in the last 10 years
· Modern facilities
· Well-structured sixth form
· New resources across all departments
· Set on expansive grounds for outdoor learning and activities
· Bright spacious classrooms
· Transport links are easily accessible with onsite parking at the school
· Located in a beautiful part of South West London
In order to be considered for this role, the Cover Supervisors will need to meet the following criteria:
· Recent experience working as a cover supervisor in the UK
· Strong behaviour management preferred but not essential
· UK trained preferred
· Relevant degree to education either subject or teaching specific
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RXN15429E.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.