Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Cover Supervisor to work at an improving school in Richmond, South West London. This Cover Supervisor position is available to start ASAP. Full time and part time work available, great for those wanting flexibility on a week-by-week basis. The Cover Supervisor will be working in a small secondary school with new modern facilities across the school, which caters for students aged 11-16 with work available across KS3 and KS4 covering absence and maternity.
About the Role
• Cover Supervisor
• Covering classes across the school in the absence of teachers
• Temporary, part time/full time work available
• Teaching timetable to KS3 and KS4
• Daily rate between £80 to £100 (depending on experience)
• Pay As You Earn (PAYE)
About the School
• Excellent behaviour management policy in place
• Smaller than average secondary school
• New, modern building with great facilities across the school
• Feedback from other staff here is good, other staff from Smart like working here
• Within walking distance from an over ground statin with great rail and road links to the school available
• Parking on site also available
• Great professional development available both within school and the trust
In order to be considered for this role, the Cover Supervisor will need to meet the following criteria:
• Educated to degree level preferred but not essential
• Proven experience working in a similar role essential
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RXN155088.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.