ABC Teachers, part of TES, are a leading recruitment service for schools in West Midlands. We currently have an unprecedented demand for Secondary Cover Teachers in Walsall and the surrounding area's. Our partnered schools are seeking enthusiastic individuals wanting to start their career as a teacher.
About the role:
• Competitive rate of pay
• Flexibility around current life style; work as many days as you wish
• Supervise the secondary class and manage behavioural issues in the absence of the regular teacher
• Both daily cover and long-term positions available
About the schools:
• Boost your career with highly regarded schools
• Be assigned a dedicated education consultant who works collaboratively with the schools in your area
• Experience a variety of schools and cover different subject areas
• Transfer your skills into the classroom and build upon them
• At least 20 days experience working with groups of secondary aged students i.e. sports coach, dance teacher, youth worker, mentor etc
• Eligible to work in the UK (must hold a valid visa)
• Be able to provide valid references for your work with children
• Hold or be willing to complete a DBS/police check
Benefits of working with ABC Teachers:
• Access to classroom-based roles that you will not see advertised elsewhere
• Work collaboratively with your dedicated education consultant who has an in-depth knowledge of the schools and will help you achieve your best
• Be affiliated with the biggest name in education, TES
• Free CPD workshops
If you are interested in this position, please contact Chelsea today on 0121 481 2231 or ‘Apply now’ to submit your CV and details.
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants.
Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.