Cover Supervisor (Temporary)
Scale Point 6 £19698 per annum FTE
Actual Salary £14494 per annum
Term time only plus September training day
32.5 hours per week, 8.45am – 3.45pm
Temporary until 25 March 2021 in the first instance
Are you passionate about young people achieving their full potential? Do you want to work in a high achieving school striving for excellence for all?
Required as soon as possible, a dedicated Cover Supervisor to work as part of a team whose duties include covering for absent teachers in the classroom, and supervising pupils throughout the subject and age range. You may also provide support within departments when not covering.
Why choose The Snaith School?
- We are a good and successful school.
- You will become part of a strong and friendly team.
- We are part of The Education Alliance who invest heavily in professional development.
- It is an exciting time to join The Snaith School and The Education Alliance as we are looking to grow and develop. You could be part of this journey
- Our pupils are polite, enthusiastic and hard working
- We pride ourselves in valuing our staff
- Will be keen to make a difference in the classroom
- Are able to communicate effectively at all levels and adopt a friendly, helpful, courteous manner
- Will be keen to demonstrate your inclusive ethos in your everyday practice
- Are an effective team player
- Have a good level of IT literacy with good written and verbal communication skills
- Have a commitment to supporting the school and school policies
The Education Alliance encourage you to:
- Watch their video to gain more insight into the Trust
- Visit the website www.theeducationalliance.org.uk
- Discuss the role with The Snaith School
If you are someone who is keen to learn and work for an inspirational, ambitious and dynamic education provider, then we want to hear from you. Visits to the school are most welcomed and can be arranged by contacting Louise Brodigan, HR and Office Manager at email@example.com .
Closing date: 9am Monday 23 November 2020
Interview date: TBC
The Snaith School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all employees to share this commitment. The suitability of all prospective employees will be assessed during the recruitment process in line with this commitment.
The Snaith School
East Riding of Yorkshire
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years
Thank you for showing an interest in working at The Snaith School. Our motto is ‘Infinity and Beyond’ as we believe our pupils and staff have limitless potential. Whilst our high expectations are non-negotiable, in return we offer high levels of prof...