Are you looking to join an extremely popular & successful school, committed to providing the best opportunities to students & to developing the professional skills & career opportunities of its staff, within a supportive environment? If so, read on.
We are a happy, thriving, successful and oversubscribed 11-18 mixed comprehensive that serves its local community in Twickenham with over 1,350 students.
Orleans Park is currently recruiting for a Cover Supervisor to join our successful Academy. You will work with our Cover Administrator who oversees timetabling daily cover and will be responsible for supervising students when a teacher is absent. There may be additional roles to support students in lessons or work in small groups with students where appropriate.
Excellent communication skills are essential and experience of working with children.
Hours are: 32.5 hours per week, 39 weeks per year (term time only), from 8:15am to 3:15pm, Monday to Friday.
What Orleans Park has to offer:
• a commitment to the professional development of all its staff
• employee assistance programme – supporting staff wellbeing
• situated on a 16-acre site close to the River Thames and the centre of Twickenham
• easy access to central London and excellent transport links for bus, train, Underground and Overground services
• close to the M3/M4/M25 with staff parking on site
• staff travel card loans
• Cycle scheme
Here’s what Ofsted has to say:
In November 2017, Ofsted recognised that Orleans Park is an outstanding school. They said “Orleans Park excels in all the aspects of provision for its pupils” and we have “established an inspirational teaching and learning environment where pupils can flourish and excel”.
If you are interested in this position, please do apply today. We look forward to receiving your application.
Closing date: 10am on Monday, 20 September 2021.
Applications are shortlisted for interview as they are received so early application is encouraged.
The appointment is subject to satisfactory pre-employment clearances including references, medical clearance and an enhanced DBS Disclosure. Orleans Park is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Orleans Park School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years