Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Cover Supervisor / Tutors / HLTA / Unqualified Teacher to work across the Bristol area on a supply basis. We are looking for an enthusiastic and confident graduate (any degree suitable) with the ability to relate to and motivate our students when covering for absent teachers. This person will be responsible for supervising/supporting students in classrooms across the curriculum within Primary and Secondary mainstream settings.
This is a supply role, and therefore allows for flexible working arrangements and varied assignments, at varying schools. Vision for Education are currently working with a number of schools in and around the Bristol area.
The schools we work with are looking for Cover Supervisor / Tutors / HLTA / Unqualified Teacher individuals who are flexible, punctual and resilient. You will be supervising classes or groups of students during the short-term absence of the class teacher, under the guidance of teaching/senior staff. You will be involved in implementing work programmes, managing student behavior and assisting students in relevant activities.
This role is the perfect stepping-stone for someone who is considering teaching and wants experience being in a supportive and friendly school, a great gap year job or a new role for anyone who would just like to make a real difference to the lives of young people. It is a great opportunity to play a crucial role in the day to day life of the school within the classroom and to gain exposure to the school environment.
To be considered for the Cover Supervisor / Tutors / HLTA / Unqualified Teacher position, you will:
• Have experience supporting Teaching and Learning within schools, youth settings or groups
• Have previous experience working with children would be advantageous
• Trained to degree level (any degree suitable)
• GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English qualifications grade C or above are essential
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Cover Supervisors
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Cover Supervisor who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Bristol team on 0117 248 2600.