NJC Scale 5, Outer London, Term Time only
Required for Immediate start
You are invited to apply to join our successful multicultural four form entry school for girls aged 11 – 16 which was graded “Good” by Ofsted in October 2019.
We would like to appoint individuals who are self- directed with good interpersonal skills. We are looking for a person who is confident in leading learning in the classroom, is patient and has a commitment to making a difference. You should have a desire to help and support young people. If appointed, you will have an important role and contribute to the schools drive for even higher standards.
Connaught School for Girls is an over-subscribed school in Leytonstone, East London.
Being a small secondary school enables us to offer students a personalised learning experience:
- We are a high achieving school producing excellent rates of student progression and examination results
- We are fully committed to girls’ education as we believe the girls thrive and develop in a single sex environment
- Standards of student behaviour is outstanding
- Our school ethos is one of inclusivity and high expectations
If you think this is the post for you, please go to our website for further details and an application pack.
Candidates are invited to contact the office/HR for further information on 0208 539 3029 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for applications is 12pm on Thursday 27th May 2021. The interviews will be held shortly after.
In line with our Safeguarding Policy and commitment to promoting the welfare of our students, this appointment will be subject to DBS checks and satisfactory references.
Connaught School for Girls
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Girls school with students of age 11 - 16 years