ABC Teachers are urgently recruiting for Cover supervisors in the East Midlands to work in various secondary schools across Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire. Please call Sally on 01509 608017
What are we looking for?
• Sports coaches who have worked with large groups of children.
• Reliable and professional individuals who want to work in schools.
• Confident and flexible individuals.
• Individuals who want to work frequently and consistently local to home.
What is expected?
As a cover supervisor, you will be expected to pick up lesson plans and deliver pre-set work to a class of children ranging from year 7 to year 11 classes across all subjects. As long as you are a confident and reliable person, ABC Teachers are looking for you to work in schools across a range of south Staffordshire locations. You could be working in secondary schools in Lichfield, Tamworth, Cannock, Burton-on-Trent, Rugeley and Stafford. Where you work will be entirely up to you, as we focus on what you want and when you want to work. You will be supported in your new role, and will be given every opportunity to work as frequently as you want.
Why ABC Teachers?
• FREE Registration
• Competitive Daily Pay – One of the best, if not the best around!
• *Guaranteed Pay to help you earn even if we don’t find you work
• Online Timesheets completed direct with the School so you don’t need to worry about having them signed at the end of each assignment
• Local day-to-day, short term and longer term placements to match your availability
• A variety of teaching roles including full class teacher, PPA Cover, Booster groups and intervention work
• Flexibility to work on the days you choose
• Exclusivity agreements with many local Schools
• Job vacancies exclusive to our agency
• An REC ‘Gold Standard’ Agency which offers outstanding compliance and safeguarding
To register please send your CV and a short cover letter to email@example.com or call Sally on 01509 608017
ABC Teachers are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview.
Don't have a DBS? No problem! ABC will process a new DBS for you and as soon as you have worked just 1 day for us you will be refunded the cost for the application.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply staff can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
Please call 01509 608017 for more details.