We are looking for Cover Supervisors to work in our pool of fantastic schools in Nottingham and Derby on both a long term and ad-hoc basis.
This is a great way to gain experience within the classroom if you are looking for a career in education; either as a future teacher or a future support worker within schools.
By working as a Cover Supervisor, you will be responsible for monitoring classroom behaviour, ensuring that students are following set work left by a subject specialist teacher. You won’t be expected to carry out any planning, preparation or marking, but you do gain the valuable experience of classroom management and building excellent rapport with your students. If you enjoy a challenging and varied work environment and like the idea of every day never being the same - this position would be perfect for you.
The ideal candidates will be calm, confident and flexible with recent experience of working with groups of young people on a voluntary or paid basis. These positions require someone who is degree educated.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will be required to attend a face to face interview and go through our clearance process which includes background checks such as prohibition from teaching.
Benefits of working with ABC Teachers:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach and an online safeguarding training package worth £350.
• Access to roles that you will not see advertised elsewhere
• Work collaboratively with your dedicated education consultant who has an in-depth knowledge of the schools in the area
• Be affiliated with the biggest name in education, TES (Times Educational Supplement)
How to apply:
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact Steph Birt on 01509 608 017 or email email@example.com
We have similar positions to offer on a daily basis. Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
ABC Teachers are a REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.