Smart Teachers is recruiting for Cover Support and Teaching Assistants in secondary for the area of South East London. We are looking for eager and enthusiastic Teaching Assistants and HTLA’s who are seeking work in the boroughs of Bexley, Bromley, Greenwich, Lewisham and Kent. You will have the opportunity to do daily supply or short and long-term within our fantastic schools in South East London.
About the Roles
• Teaching Assistants, Cover Support and Higher Level Teaching Assistants
• South East London
• Full or part-time options available
• Day-to-day supply, short-term, long-term or permanent contracts available
• £70-£80 - Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications.
Working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Great rates of pay
• Guaranteed pay scheme
• Free CPD workshops and access to Educare training for newly recruited teachers and TA’s
• Regular social events
• £250 referral scheme
• Consultant exclusivity and bespoke service
In order to be considered for this role, the Learning Support Assistant you will need to meet the following criteria:
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• An understanding of the needs and criteria of children with SEN support
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number SABGCSTA
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.