Are you looking to progress your career in a highly innovative and forward thinking school?
We are looking for a skilled and passionate teacher, who can provide class cover without comprising on educational quality. The ideal candidate will have an interest in PSHE or inclusion. This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to get back into work or if you wish to gain experience across a school. Full time would be ideal, however we can be flexible.
We are part of an exciting mental health pilot and understand the stresses of the job. We are committed to reducing unnecessary workload and developing future teachers and leaders. Staff have time out of class for development, little marking and planning and a very supportive senior team. Interested? To learn more, visit the school or website. @wexhamPS / www.wexhamprimary.com
• A school that has direction, focus and ambition.
• ‘Exemplary behaviour’ - our children are polite, friendly and intelligent.
• Work life balance - we keep planning and marking to a minimum.
• Effective team work and professional communities support each other very well
• We have an outstanding appraisal and CPD package, with a day for CPD development
• Wellbeing days off each year to do something special.
• Free qualified counsellors, free health care, finance advice, support with housing.
• Positive mental health days, staff massages and mindfulness workshops.
• Funday Friday, with lots of treats in the staffroom, teacher book club, morning Yoga, staff fitness sessions and our own netball team.
• Great facilities for staff and pupils.
Tweet: @WexhamPS www.wexhamprimary.com To visit us call 01753 524989, or email Ms Mian email@example.com
Closing date: Tuesday 19th November 10am. We are happy to accept application forms in advance. Interview Date: Interviews the following week.
Preparing every child to become a successful individual in an ever-evolving World