Blessed Trinity RC College is a vibrant school, with state of the art facilities, motivated, supportive and professional staff and keen and responsive pupils. If you would like to be part of something exciting, then Blessed Trinity is the place for you.
Situated close to Burnley town centre, the college benefits from easy access across the region by car, train and bus and is located just a two-minute drive from Junction 10 off the M65 and a short walk from Burnley Central station which benefits from a direct train route from Manchester City Centre.
The Governors are seeking to appoint a talented and inspirational Cover Teacher and to provide cover lessons across the curriculum on a full time basis.
What we are looking for:-
• Someone who is enthusiastic and can promote a love and passion of learning.
• Someone who is able to quickly form positive working relationships with the students and colleagues.
• Someone who is willing to support the ethos of the school.
What we can offer you:-
• Committed students who are positive and keen to learn.
• The opportunity to be part of a friendly and supportive team.
• Excellent and innovative facilities across the school.
• Opportunities for professional development through contributing to extra-curricular activities and whole school initiatives.
Blessed Trinity is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and an enhanced DBS disclosure will be required.