Salary: £25,714 - £36,961 FTE
0.4 FTE, Permanent
Inspire their remarkable with us
Charles Warren Academy opened on 1st September 2012 and is sponsored by Academies Enterprise Trust (AET). Our school is situated in the beautiful area of Simpson, surrounded by trees and bordering the canal. We cater for children aged 4-11 years old and we have high expectations for all with an inclusive outlook.
We aspire for Charles Warren Academy to be an inspirational and exciting place to learn where children can achieve their very best. Our children are enthusiastic, hardworking and want to succeed. Standards continue to rise and the staff work tirelessly to achieve our shared vision and aims.
We are now hiring a part-time Cover Teacher to assist with PPA cover and also those occasions when a full-time class teacher is off sick. You will be proactive, build rapport easily, be dedicated to going the extra mile and flexible. This role would suit an NQT or a more experienced practitioner.
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More opportunity to grow your career - We’ll support you in developing your career and experience at this school or another AET school.
- More tailored support - We understand every academy is unique. We’ll give you tailored support and flexibility, allowing you to do what’s best for your children.
- More chance to see what’s out there - We create opportunities for teachers to visit other AET academies and learn from outside experience.
- More like minded colleagues, so you can benefit from others’ experience - You’re connected to our network of 58 academies and thousands of education professionals.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin and more time teaching.
- More time - We strive to minimise unnecessary distractions so you can have energy for your job, and your life.
Closing date: Monday 12 April 2021
Interviews will take place shortly after the closing date.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Come inspire their remarkable with us, apply today.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Academies Enterprise Trust embraces diversity and promotes equality of opportunity. Job share, part time and flexible working opportunities will be considered.
We are a Disability Confident Employer and there is a guaranteed interview scheme for candidates with disabilities who meet the minimum selection criteria.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/initial-teacher-training for further details.
Charles Warren Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 11 years
**Please scroll to the bottom of this page to view our live vacancies**
Thank you for your interest in joining the team here at Charles Warren Academy. We are very proud and privileged to serve the young people in and around the Milton Keynes ...