St Brendan’s Catholic Primary School, Bankstown is a highly collaborative and innovative Catholic School. We are seeking an enthusiastic and passionate Teacher to be responsible for the delivery of intensive tuition for our students during 2021 as part of the COVID intensive tutoring program.
Reporting to the School Principal you will be responsible for improving the learning outcomes of students by providing specific intervention for small groups of students possibly from Kindergarten to Year 6.
- Your major accountabilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Delivering the COVID intensive tutoring program designed by the School Leadership Team
- Implementing an intervention tutoring program over three days per week
- Collating school based data on pre and post assessment for each student in the program
- Maintaining a high level of accountability for the teaching of students and overall learning
- Providing evaluative feedback about the implementation of the program
- Working collaboratively with classroom teachers
- NESA accreditation as a Conditional, Provisional or Proficient teacher
- Registration, or eligibility for registration, to teach in Sydney Catholic Schools
- An enthusiastic person driven to improve student learning outcomes Commitment to the mission, vision and values of Sydney Catholic Schools
- Demonstrated ability to use a range of data to assess, evaluate and improve teaching and learning practices
- Ability to integrate ICT into teaching
- Ability to implement high impact teaching strategies to improve learning outcomes for each student
- Committed to a positive approach to behaviour management
- Strong interpersonal skills that build collaboration and quality relationships in working with others
- Practice informed by a knowledge of contemporary educational research on how students best learn
- Experience as a Teacher in Primary or Secondary schools as a prac student, casual, temporary or permanent Teacher
- Within your application please provide the following:
- A one-page Cover Letter
- A resume including 3 referees (last employer being one)
Please send your application, including referees by Thursday 8 April 2021 to email@example.com
Working with Children Check
This role is classified as child-related work and therefore we require a working with children clearance to be completed prior to your commencement with us.
St Brendan's Catholic Primary School
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Primary School
St Brendan’s is a systemic two-stream Catholic primary school catering for students from Kindergarten through to Year 6. The school is located in Central Bankstown, New South Wales. There are approximately 360 students enrolled.
The Sisters of St Jos...