Area: Further and Higher Education
Job Ref: 18 - 00194
Job Title: Curriculum Administrator
Salary: GBP 18,354 – GBP 20,055
Contract: Permanent – FTE 1
Location: College Green Centre
About the Role:
City of Bristol College is seeking to appoint an experienced, enthusiastic and proactive Curriculum Administrator to ensure a high level of service to all learners, staff and visitors, working as a part of the curriculum administrative team. This position is full time and will be based at the College Green Centre in the City.
What you’ll be responsible for/what we are looking for:
The role will involve providing for example: - Support, oversight and coordination of daily diary management and meeting arrangements for College Leadership team (CLT) members as required.
- The production of documents and reports etc. using the full Microsoft office applications including, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and diary management.
- Meeting arrangements, minutes of meetings and the monitoring of action points arising from the meetings.
- Effective use and interpretation of the information from College systems including, Pro Monitor, Pro Solution and the timetabling systems.
- Act as a first point of contact of reference for the ordering of services, office supplies as required, working within set budgets and to liaison with Finance as necessary.
- Support College events including open days and enrolments.
We are looking for someone with experience of an excellent customer service skills and who is confident in working in a fast paced environment, with changing priorities. The ability to manage your own workload is essential. You will also need to be able to build and maintain excellent working relationships with stakeholders, at all levels, internally and externally, as well as other members of College staff and students.
Life at City of Bristol College:
City of Bristol College offers a generous holiday entitlement of 26 days, plus additional 8 Bank Holidays and 8 College Closure Days. In addition, we offer membership to the Local Government Pension Scheme as well as a range of other benefits including health and beauty discounts, cycle to work scheme and shopping discounts.
About the College:
City of Bristol College is one of the City’s largest employers, based at four different sites across the City. We offer a wide range of courses from entry to degree level and cater for learners of all ages and backgrounds. We strive for student achievement through providing the best possible student experience, professional staff and outstanding resources. Our success in this isn’t possible without the commitment, dedication and collaboration of every member of staff. If you feel you can demonstrate the dedication, skills and passion required for this role, we look forward to receiving your application.
Please refer to our Job Description, Person Specification and Conditions of Service for more information.
Closing date: 14 November 2018 (midnight)
Interview date: Week commencing 26 November 2018