Curriculum Area Manager: Art
Your chance to lead the Art department in a highly successful school
TLR 2a (£6,515 )
Starting 1st September 2018
· Oversubscribed, mixed 11-18 Academy; part of the ElmWey Learning Trust
· High performing school with excellent examination results
· Inspirational and vibrant Art department, with enthusiastic students
· Outstanding, supported CPD opportunities and career development
· Investment in well-being of both pupils and staff e.g. a two week Oct.half term
Art at Heathside
· Fully staffed with specialists
· 2017 GCSE, A*-C 94%
· 2017 A Level A*-B: 33%
· See website for full details and an application form
· Informal visits are welcome
· Closing date: midday Wednesday 23rd May 2018.
Applications will be considered as they are received, we reserve the right to make an appointment prior to the closing date.
Tel: 01932 846162 www.heathside.surrey.sch.uk
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting child welfare. Applicants must undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers and Enhanced DBS disclosure. Committed to equal opportunities, we welcome applications from all sections of the community.