We are looking to appoint an experienced, committed, ambitious and dynamic Curriculum Leader Dance KS3/4/5 to play a key role in the School’s journey towards excellence to start January 2018. The successful candidate will be an experienced leader, an inspirational and outstanding practitioner with excellent curriculum knowledge, who has a desire to ensure the best life chances for all students. We are looking for an individual who has a proven record for delivering effective strategies to improve standards The successful candidate will:
• To manage all aspects of the teaching a learning within Dance.
• To raise standards of student attainment and achievement within Dance and to effectively monitor and support student progress.
• To be accountable for student progress and development within Dance.
• To be accountable for leading, managing and developing Dance.
• To effectively manage and deploy teaching, support staff (Technicians), financial and physical resources within Dance.
• To ensure the engagement of students both in lessons and through extra curricular and enrichment opportunities.
You will be joining an ambitious and innovative organisation which is looking for imaginative practitioners to secure positive outcomes for our young people. We offer bespoke leadership and professional development opportunities and we look forward to you joining our dedicated and supportive team.
We look forward to you joining our dedicated and supportive team.
Please note that interviews will be held on Friday 20th October, 2017