We are looking to appoint an experienced, committed, ambitious and dynamic Curriculum Leader English KS4, play a key role in the School’s journey towards excellence to start January 2018.
The successful candidate will be an experienced leader, an inspirational and outstanding practitioner with excellent curriculum knowledge, who has a desire to ensure the best life chances for all students. We are looking for an individual who has a proven record for delivering effective strategies to improve standards
The successful candidate will:
· To assist in managing all aspects of the teaching and learning in English at KS4/English Curriculum area.
· Have the knowledge and experience of both English literature and language, or ambition to teach across the whole range of age and ability in particular KS4.
· Have the knowledge, experience and ambition to teach across a range of ages and abilities.
· Be a highly skilled, resourceful and enthusiastic individual able to inspire and motivate students and staff
· To be accountable for student progress and development within English at KS4.
· To support the engagement of students both in lessons and through extra curricular and enrichment opportunities
You will be joining an ambitious and innovative organisation which is looking for imaginative practitioners to secure positive outcomes for our young people. We offer bespoke leadership and professional development opportunities and we look forward to you joining our dedicated and supportive team.
We look forward to you joining our dedicated and supportive team.