Office location: Remote working but with regular visits to the Base in Portsmouth
• Develop new resources and contribute to future resource planning for the online learning hub
• Deliver teaching both online and face to face during events
• Contribute to teacher CPD and support for teachers at partner schools
• Input into organisational strategy to help shape the direction of the education focus
• Promote the education programmes to new audiences and partners to increase adoption by teachers and schools (including through digital channels)
The trust is a game-changing specialist education charity working with sporting world champions. They are a small team, but have high profile supporters and a reputation for excellence. Accordingly, they are seeking someone with a ‘can do’ attitude to tackling tasks and a willingness to go the extra mile. In return, they offer you an exciting environment in which to work, excellent chances to exceed expectations, and the support of a team committed to delivering outstanding educational opportunities for young people.
• Fully qualified teacher of either maths, science or DT (Key stage 3 experience).
• Full working knowledge of safeguarding legislation and able to advise and act upon safeguarding procedure within the Trust.
• Experience within a school environment, or in an educational environment outside of the classroom.
• Understanding of the KS2, KS3 and KS4 STEM curriculum, with working knowledge of at least one key stage.
• Able to both develop and deliver STEM lessons using the inspiration of elite sporting and sustainability contexts and the current curriculum to a high standard.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
How to apply
If you are a Maths, Science or Design Technology teacher with experience teaching at KS3 and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via by contacting Nilo Noori and sending your CV across to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call on 0203 194 3100.
Vision for Education Ltd - Permanent Recruitment Service
- Supply agency