Hillview is an exciting and rewarding place to work; staff form a strong team and enjoy teaching here. The successful candidate will be part of an inspirational and committed Humanities Faculty.
You will have the ability to:
• Lead the History department to high levels of success across all Key Stages.
• Line manage the Lead Teacher for Ancient History.
• Lead inspirational teaching and learning across the full age and attainment range from KS3 to A level.
• Lead the continuing improvement of the History department.
• Further develop the provision of extra-curricular History.
The wellbeing of our staff is the foundation on which we build our success. To support this, appropriate and relevant CPL opportunities are available to all staff. Hillview has long-running success in supporting teachers through their first years in education.
Closing date: 9.00am on 20th January 2020.
Please note, applications may be considered whilst the post is being advertised. Hillview School reserves the right to close the advert earlier than the stated deadline.
Hillview School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our students and we expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.