£28,806 - £35,014 (dependent upon qualifications)
Plus market supplement of up to £3,000, depending on skills and experience
An opportunity for an ambitious and strong leader.
The College is looking for someone to curriculum lead its GCSE English & Functional Skills provision. Leading a team of 8 GCSE/Functional practitioners, if you are determined to deliver an innovative and successful service, we would like to hear from you!
In addition to teaching on English provision in the Faculty, the post holder will lead the staff in the continued improvement of standards of both teaching and learning by supporting the team in their roles and encouraging the implementation of innovative techniques and the robust use of the college’s policies and procedures.
In the case of the absence of the Head of Foundation you will take delegated responsibility for the team within the Foundation curriculum areas.
This post is based at the Sparsholt campus.
Closing Date: 11 November 2019
• Eligibility to join the Teachers’ Pension Scheme (a defined benefit pension scheme)
• Death benefit grant of 3 X salary if in the pension scheme
• Free on- site parking
• Car Share Scheme
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
• Flexible Working Policy
• Holiday entitlement of 42 days plus bank holidays
• Access to an Employee Assistance Scheme
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, flowers, fruit & vegetables, fish and game
• Access to discounted hair treatments at the Andover campus
• Discounted admission to Marwell Zoo
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications.
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider