Curriculum Leader Geography
Outer London TLR 2(c) (£6,572)
Required for September 2018
Carshalton High School for Girls is a high achieving school judged by Ofsted in November 2017 as Good in all categories and Good overall.
Are you an excellent teacher of Geography seeking promotion and a new challenge in a popular School with relevant continuous professional development?
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and dynamic practitioner to lead our Geography department. This is an ideal promotion opportunity, or a chance for an experienced practitioner to take on a new and exciting challenge.
Geography is an extremely popular subject; is part of the core curriculum at KS4 and a popular option at KS5.
The successful candidate will:
• Join a forward-looking, high achieving school.
• Contribute to the wider improvement of the school.
• Be driven and totally committed to both students and colleagues.
• Be joining a highly supportive school, where staff work together as a strong team.
What we can offer you:
• A welcoming, friendly and supportive environment.
• A culture of distributed leadership.
• Opportunities and encouragement to develop both personally and professionally.
• A school that has wellbeing as a high priority.
To apply for this position, please complete the application form, and send it to the Headteacher’s PA Mrs Sam Willard
Early applications are encouraged and we reserve the right to close the vacancy if a suitable candidate is found.
Closing Date for Applications: 12 Noon Wednesday 18th April 2018
Interviews: Friday 20th April 2018