Curriculum Leader Health & Social Care/Child Development
Outer London TLR 2(b) (£4,441) Required for September 2018
Carshalton High School for Girls is a high achieving school judged by Ofsted in November 2017 as Good in all categories and Good overall.
Are you an excellent teacher of Health & Social Care/Child Development looking for a new challenge in a popular School with relevant continuous professional development?
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and dynamic practitioner to set up and lead a new department for Health & Social Care/Child Development. This is an ideal first promotion opportunity, or for an experienced practitioner to take on a new and exciting challenge. Both subjects are extremely popular in the school with Child Development currently being offered at KS4 and Health and Social Care at KS5.
For a suitably qualified candidate there may also be the possibility of an additional allowance to undertake the role of BTEC Quality Nominee.
The successful candidate will:
• Join a forward-looking, high achieving school
• Contribute to the wider improvement of the school
• Be driven and professional and committed to your students as well as your colleagues
• Be joining a highly supportive school, where staff work together as a strong team.
What we can offer you:
• A welcoming, friendly and supportive environment
• A culture of distributed leadership
• Opportunities and encouragement to develop both personally and professionally
• A school that has wellbeing as a high priority.
To apply for this position, please complete the application form, and send it to the Headteacher’s PA Mrs Sam Willard
Early applications are encouraged and we reserve the right to close the vacancy if a suitable candidate is found.
Closing Date for Applications: noon Monday 26th March 2018
Interviews: Wednesday 28th March 2018