Blessed Trinity RC College is a vibrant school, with state of the art facilities, motivated, supportive and professional staff and keen and responsive pupils. If you would like to be part of something exciting, then Blessed Trinity is the place to develop your career.
Situated close to Burnley town centre, the college benefits from easy access across the region by car, train and bus and is located just a two-minute drive from Junction 10 off the M65 and a short walk from Burnley Central station which benefits from a direct train route from Manchester City Centre.
Governors are looking to recruit a highly motivated, experienced individual to join our fantastic school. The post holder will play an important role within the school leading the curriculum within Humanities and will be supported by an able team of professionals.
This would be an ideal opportunity for an experienced, ambitious, individual with a proven record of securing strong pupil outcomes within Humanities to develop further within a large organisation.
What we are looking for:-
• Someone who is enthusiastic and can promote a love and passion of learning.
• Someone who has the creativity to deliver lessons that allow pupils to enjoy and flourish in this important subject area.
• Someone who is a strong leader and has the ability to create an ethos of high aspirations within the department.
• Someone who is willing to support the ethos of the school.
What we can offer you:-
• Committed students who are positive and keen to learn.
• The opportunity to be part of a friendly and supportive team.
• opportunities for professional development through contributing to extra-curricular activities and whole school initiatives.
• Excellent and innovative facilities across the school.
Full details and application forms are available from our website:
Blessed Trinity is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and an enhanced DBS disclosure will be required.