CURRICULUM LEADER - Mathematics
We are looking to appoint an inspirational Curriculum Leader of Mathematics to start in September 2019. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual make a positive contribution to our successful mathematics department, to lead, develop and manage the effective delivery of the curriculum to improve student progress and attainment.
You will need to have experience of teaching mathematics across Key Stages 3 & 4. The ability to teach to ‘A’ level would be a distinct advantage.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be passionate about mathematics
• Be aligned to the vision and values of OBA
• Have a track record of delivering and securing student progress
• Be an excellent teacher of mathematics who wants to create a positive buzz in the classroom
• Have high expectations of students and want them to achieve or exceed their true potential to enhance their life chances
• Have experience of department quality assurance
• Use data analysis and intervention strategies to enhance student outcomes
• Evaluate interventions to demonstrate their impact and value for money
Details and application form are available via email from email@example.com . Completed application forms and covering letters should be addressed to the Principal, Mr E. Wright and returned to firstname.lastname@example.org we can only accept applications submitted on school application forms.
Closing date for applications is Friday 22nd February 2019
Interviews will take place on w/c 04/03/2019
Ormiston Bolingbroke Academy is committed to, and actively promotes, equal opportunities for all its students and staff. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of employment is conditional upon receiving satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check.