Headteacher: Mr J Cregg
Telephone: 0161 432 7727 Fax: 0161 442 7605
NOR: 1276 (11-16)
Required for September 2018:
· Curriculum Leader of Mathematics (Second in Department) (Full-time, Permanent)
· Main Scale / UPR plus TLR 2C (currently £6515 per annum)
Priestnall School is a popular, over-subscribed 11-16 school situated in the pleasant residential area of Heaton Mersey, Stockport. Our community benefits from wonderful students and a hardworking and committed staff.
We are currently seeking to appoint a Curriculum Leader of Mathematics (Second in Department), (full-time, permanent) to join our Outstanding School. The position offers a unique opportunity to make a major contribution towards our continued high achievement. Our Mathematics subject area delivers a vibrant and engaging curriculum at both Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4. This core subject has achieved consistently excellent examination results in terms of both attainment and progress for many years.
We are seeking a well-qualified colleague who has:
- a dynamic, innovative and creative approach with excellent interpersonal skills;
- the learner at the centre of their vision;
- excellent classroom practice;
- the ability to inspire, challenge, motivate and empower young people to achieve excellence;
- an absolute commitment to achieving the very highest of standards.
An application form and further details can be found on the website containing this advert. Alternatively, please email Mrs Natalie Fitzpatrick, PA to the Headteacher on the e-mail address given above to request this information.
Closing date: Monday 19th March 2018 at 12.00 p.m.
Interviews are scheduled for the week beginning: Monday 26th March 2018.
The school is committed to the safeguarding of young people and candidates will be expected to adhere to these expectations. Please see our safeguarding statement (included in the application pack) and the Safeguarding Policy on our website for further details.