The Australian Industry Trade College (AITC) is unlike any other senior school. We are a school by industry, for industry. We are always seeking innovative educators and entrepreneurial talent to join our team to help us create a new industry educational paradigm in Australia where young people graduate with a senior education, while gaining an apprenticeship. If you are passionate about the future of industry education, this is the place for you.
Our success rate speaks for itself. In 2020, 99% of our graduates completed their Queensland Certificate of Education (QCE) and 90% had positive career outcomes. The College educates young people in Years 10, 11 and 12 and currently has campuses across south-east Queensland. To learn more about AITC, go to www.aitc.qld.edu.au.
About the position
We are now seeking a Customer Experience (CX) Officer to join our Redlands campus on a full-time permanent basis. This role is ideal for an experienced School Registrar/Enrolments Officer, who will manage enrolment enquiries for the AITC’s Ipswich campus as part of the organisation’s Brand and Customer Experience team.
You will be supported by this central team, which currently includes a Media and Communications Officer, a Customer Engagement Officer, Customer Experience and Brand Managers, and the Head of Brand and CX. This team will undertake the majority of general advertising, marketing, and communications activities, so while you will suggest stories and provide local input for marketing and advertising ideas, you will not be required to write press releases, create advertising campaigns, chase sponsors or maintain the AITC website.
The Customer Experience (CX) Officer is the first point of contact for parents and will ensure a positive experience through the life cycle of the enrolment process. You will also contribute to enhancing the reputation of the campus, manage campus-led enrolments events and provide marketing support to the Customer Experience Manager.
Key responsibilities will include:
- manage, facilitate and report on all stages of the Enrolment life cycle to the CX Manager and the Campus Manager each week
- implement strategic marketing activities as identified by CX leadership to attract new families to the campus and ensure the College meets its targets
- ensure timely communications with all families within the enrolment pipeline
- understand new parents’ and student’s needs and requirements, nurture and provide closure or identify for future prospecting
- support all administrative tasks in relation to the enrolment lifecycle, including timely and accurate data entry of enrolment applications
- assist and support all on-campus activities and events that impact the experience of our stakeholders, students, parents, internal staff and employers
- assist the CX leadership team by contributing collateral and communications to support the AITC customer journey on campus social media platforms to drive customer engagement
- adhere to the College brand and style guide as communicated by CX leadership
Values and Benefits
At AITC, we are a values-driven organisation, with core values of Safety, Integrity, Respect, Passionate Leadership, Esprit De Corps, and Entrepreneurial Orientation.
We value our people, so along with access to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and paid parental leave, we offer the following benefits to our AITC employees*:
- Access to salary packaging
- Superannuation matching
- Generous long service leave entitlements
- Access to corporate rate health insurance
- Flu vaccinations
*Some qualifying periods apply
The AITC is committed to safe and supportive work practices. Candidates will be subject to relevant checks such as teacher registration check, Blue Card, referee checks, identification verification and the requirement to disclose any information relevant to your eligibility to engage in activities including children.
Skills and experience
The following qualifications and experience are essential for this position:
- Previous experience in a school registrar/enrolments role, or strong customer service and administrative background, preferably in an educational recruitment capacity
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal – including presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solving ability and computer skills – including fast and accurate data entry
- Ability to plan and organize events for both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to prioritise workload and work in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Confidence working autonomously and within a team
- Right to Work in Australia
- Current Blue Card or the ability to obtain a Blue Card
- Current drivers licence
- Working knowledge of The Alpha School System (TASS) and Digistorm Funnel software systems
- Good understanding of general marketing principles
Interested applicants are invited to submit a cover letter and resume which demonstrates an ability to deliver on the responsibilities of this position. Applications close Friday 24 Sept at 9am. The AITC reserves the right to commence screening and interviews as soon as suitable candidates are identified, so please do not delay with your application.
Applications by and through recruitment agencies will not be considered.
Australian Industry Trade College (AITC) - Redlands Campus