Customer Services Manager, Central
Location: Chennai / New Delhi, India
What it’s about
Cambridge English Central Region Hub is currently recruiting a Customer Service Executive based in Chennai / New Delhi, India to support our dynamic, growing organisation. The Central region covers about 75 countries across South Africa to Eastern Siberia, taking in Africa (minus Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia), the Middle East, Turkey, Russia, Central Asia and South Asia. The Customer Service Executive will be managing countries in South Asia and a few other countries across this region. Reporting to the Regional Operation Head Central, the Customer Services Executive will be responsible to ensure appropriate distribution network for Cambridge English and the support we provide to a wide range of clients is of the highest quality leading to the growth in entries and revenue.
What you’ll be doing
You will be responsible for:
• Managing and supporting the distribution network in the region to ensure it can deliver the required increase in business.
• Working with the Regional Operations Head to design, implement and direct a customer services implementation plan for the region
• Providing in-region Centre support functions to ensure that partners are equipped to deliver and reach expected growth / targets.
• Ensuring delivery of all in-country examinations according to Cambridge English quality assurance standards through management of in-country Inspections Coordinator and local CB testing champions.
What we’re looking for
• Educated to degree level
• Excellent people management skills.
• Multi Task
• Highly organised.
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills
• At least C1/C2 level in English and local language.
• Works well under pressure
• Computer literacy
• Ability to work in a complex, multi-national environment
• Ability to understand how technology can be harnessed to deliver service and support.
• Experience of working in a customer services environment for over 5 years
• Experience of working in or with a distribution network
• Experience of working at a high level in a results-driven highly competitive business environment
• In-depth knowledge of Cambridge English products and services
• Experience of managing teams
• Team working
• Work in collaboration in remote team
• Good Interpersonal skills
Who we are
Cambridge Assessment English is a part of Cambridge Assessment, a department of the University of Cambridge. We are the global leader in English language assessment. We help people learn English and prove their skills to the world. We provide exams in English for speakers of other languages taken by over 5 million candidates worldwide each year, as well as the leading range of qualifications for language teachers.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader and be rewarded with valuable learning opportunities, a competitive salary and benefits.
To apply please upload your covering letter and CV.
We know that diversity of thinking, backgrounds and approaches leads to innovation and creates an atmosphere where everyone’s contribution is valued. As well as wanting to create diverse teams, we also value diversity in the way our people approach their work. Work/life balance is important to us at Cambridge Assessment and we offer our colleagues a range of flexible working options according to the needs of the business and the individual, so please let us know of any flexible working requirements when applying and we can see how we can support you.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 22/05/2019 and interviews will be held on 06/06/2019.
If you’re successful at interview stage we will ask you to undergo background screening (carried out by Credence Background Screening Ltd), to ensure that all information provided to us is accurate. We wish you all the very best with your application.
CAMBRIDGE ASSESSMENT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER