Undertake routine operational tasks and provide basic client assistance under close supervision and direction.
The Registration to Work with Vulnerable People Act 2013 requires persons undertaking work in a regulated activity to be registered. A regulated activity is a child related service or activity defined in the Registration to Work with Vulnerable People Regulations 2014. This registration must remain current and valid at all times whilst employed in this role and the status of this may be checked at any time during employment. • Current Tasmanian Registration to Work with Vulnerable People (Registration Status - Employment)
Enquiries to Kerrie Grgurevic (03) 6478 4233
All interested applicants are strongly encouraged to discuss specific details of the vacancy with the Contact Person.
For relevant supporting documents, including the FAQ and statement of duties, please click Apply Now.
Electronic submission of applications via ‘Apply Now’ is preferred.
Applications submitted electronically:
- must be in Microsoft Word or PDF format, each with a size no greater than 10MB
- will be acknowledged immediately by return email
- do not require additional paper copies of the application to be sent through the mail
Applicants should forward/include:
- an up to date resume highlighting their knowledge, skills and experience;
- the contact details of two current referees who can confirm work performance and their ability to perform the duties
- a response to the two questions in the attached FAQ document (maximum 500 words per question)
Please note: You are NOT required to address all selection criteria individually as outlined in the statement of duties for your application.
All applicants are required to supply a valid email address with their application for the purposes of email communication.
The cost associated with obtaining a Tasmanian Registration to Work with Vulnerable People (Registration Status - Employment) is the responsibility of the individual.
Applications should be made via the Apply Now button and submitted online by 11.30pm AEDT on the advertised closing date.
Should you have any queries regarding applying for this vacancy online, please contact Department of Education HR Recruitment and Employment phone +61 3 6165 6285.
Department of Education Tasmania