ABC Teachers are currently recruiting on behalf of a “good” school based in North Leicestershire. They are looking for a passionate and motivated Teacher of Dance to join their performing arts department from March 2018. This is full time position, covering a maternity so will run for a minimum of 2 terms.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and have a desire to share your skills and knowledge to educate and inform. You have a positive classroom manner and are able to create a good learning environment to encourage good behaviour and an interest to learn.
The successful candidate will:
• Strong subject knowledge of teaching dance to KS4/5
• The ability to monitor and asses’ pupil’s progress throughout the school year.
• Brilliant planning ability to maximise student’s potential.
• Good communication skills.
• Good time management.
• Qualified Teacher Status.
ABC Teachers encourage and welcome newly qualified teachers (NQT) to apply. You will be given all of the support and help you need throughout your induction.
Why ABC Teachers?
- Competitive Daily Pay – One of the best, if not the best around!
- *Guaranteed Pay to help you earn even if we don’t find you work
- Online Timesheets completed direct with the School so you don’t need to worry about having them signed at the end of each assignment
- Local day-to-day, short term and longer term placements to match your availability
- Flexibility to work on the days you choose
- Exclusivity agreements with many local Schools
- Job vacancies exclusive to our agency
- An REC ‘Gold Standard’ Agency which offers outstanding compliance and safeguarding
To register please send your CV and a short cover letter to email@example.com or call Sally on 01509 608017
ABC Teachers are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview.
Don't have a DBS? No problem! ABC will process a new DBS for you and as soon as you have worked just 1 day for us you will be refunded the cost for the application.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply staff can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
Please call 01509 608017 for more details.