ABC teachers, part of TES are recruiting for Dance Teachers to work within Secondary Schools in Stafford.
A Dance Teacher Cover Supervisor is fundamental in Secondary Schools. The role involves delivering pre-set work and managing a class of 20-30 students in the absence of the teacher. You will not be expected to mark, plan or assess. We have a high demand for PE lessons to be covered however there could be some general lessons included in your timetable.
You will need to be flexible, have a desire to work with young people and a calm and authoritative manner. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who has experience in coaching or is considering a career in teaching.
To be considered for this position, you will have the following qualifications and skills:
Have at least 20 days experience working in sole charge of groups of children, this experience must be recent (within the last 3 years)
- A passion for working with children
- Ability to communicate confidently
- Be able to engage with and motivate a broad range of pupils
- Have a strong work ethic
- Be organised, reliable and trustworthy
About ABC Teachers:
• A leading education company in partnership with TES
• Excellent rates of pay paid by our in-house payroll team using the PAYE (pay as you earn) system
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to ensure you receive the pay and working conditions you are entitled to as an agency worker
• FREE career professional development and guidance through your education career – we have developed an NQT support package to include exclusive interview training with head teachers, networking events, progression in PE, behaviour management and much more.
If you would like to apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV via this website as soon as possible and we will be in touch.
If you would like to find out more information about the role, please call the Secondary team on 01543 410 500
To register with ABC Teachers or keep up to date with similar positions we have available, please visit the ABC Teachers or TES Website. You can also find us on Twitter and Facebook.
PLEASE NOTE: due to COVID-19, we are currently completing interviews and registrations online via secure web rooms. The technology we have put into place ensures that we can move forward with your application, ready for September.
ABC Teachers Limited