Our client is a a secular secondary school for girls, located on the edge of Brisbane’s CBD. Internationally renowned for innovative educational practice and a consistent record of academic achievement, this school is a unique and vibrant learning community.
About the Role:
- IT (DBA) Administrator role
- Full time ongoing role
- 2018 commencement
- Experience in using the School’s database system TASS or a similar database would be advantageous
- Advanced knowledge and experience in database management to ensure accuracy, integrity and availability of data from the School’s information and record systems
- One of Australia’s leading girls’ school
About the School:
- Convenient inner city location
- Team oriented and supportive environment
- Excellent staff amenities
- Outstanding School facilities and resources
Benefits of Registering with SMART:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Be eligible to work in Australia
- Previous experience within the IT industry, preferable in the education sector
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Ref #WEB1710-522516SP or click on “Apply for Job” below.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).