We are seeking to appoint a dedicated and enthusiastic individual with a broad range of practical ICT and data experience who is keen to be part of a strong team dedicated to providing an outstanding education for the students’ attending Heston Community School.
The responsibilities within this role include:
• Collating, checking, maintaining and analysing school data.
• Setup and use of SIMS and other systems.
• To assist in processing and distribution of student related data, timetables, class information, target setting and student reports.
• Assist in preparing reports on student progress, attainment and exam results for the Headteacher, Senior Leadership Team, Governors, other staff and external audiences. The successful candidate will have:
• IT skills, especially in Microsoft EXCEL.
• The ability to build and maintain excellent professional relationships with colleagues.
• Experience in the use of software to support data management functions.
• Experience of planning and prioritising their own workload and managing competing demands.
We place great value on staff development, at all levels with an extensive programme of professional development which offers a whole range of opportunities for colleagues to develop their potential within and beyond Heston. The Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share in this commitment. This appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS check and positive references. Please visit our website www.hestoncommunityschool.co.uk to download an Application Form, Job Description, Person Specification and further details. Applications should be submitted to email@example.com clearly indicating the role you apply for.