Salary: 8A/8B – 9A/B (£24,799/£25,295 – £26,999/£27,905 depending on experience) 37 hours
Required: 1 September 2019
DO YOU SHARE OUR PASSION TO INSPIRE EVERY YOUNG PERSON TO REACH THEIR POTENTIAL?
Cumbria Education Trust is a not-for-profit charitable organisation. It was formed in 2015 in a response to an invitation from the Department for Education. Cumbria Education Trust is one of the first school-based MATs in North Cumbria - we currently have seven schools within our family; four primary and three secondary schools.
The Trustees are seeking to employ a Data Analyst to join our team from September 2019. The role will be based in Workington Academy, with regular travel to other schools within the Trust.
We would like to appoint someone who:
• Can work with data to provide high quality and well-presented analysis for a variety of stakeholders across the organisation
• Has a knowledge of primary and secondary education - training can be given if necessary
• Has exceptional ICT skills, including advanced use of spreadsheets
• Is personable, friendly and approachable
• Can work independently and as part of a team
• Has a desire to play a key role in the continuing development of our trust
We can offer:
• A commitment to your personal and professional development and the opportunity to develop your role within the trust
• A friendly and vibrant trust community with a supportive team ethos
If you have the skills and qualities required, along with the passion and aspirations to contribute to the success of the MAT, then we would welcome an application from you.
Please Note: The Cumbria Education Trust does not accept CVs. If you wish to apply for this post please complete an application form which can be found along with the job description and/or recruitment pack on the Trust’s website at http://www.cumbriaeducationtrust.org/vacancies
Please send completed applications to mailto://firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember to include a supporting letter and ensure that you give contact telephone numbers (daytime and evening) and contact numbers and email addresses for your referees.
Closing Date: Monday 19 August 2019
Interviews shall be held: TBC
For an informal discussion or to arrange a visit, please contact the Office on: 016977 45369
The Cumbria Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Enhanced DBS disclosure and Barred List checks are required for this post.