This is a great opportunity for a dedicated and conscientious person. North Leamington School is a fantastic place to work and develop and we’d love you to come and join us!
We are seeking to appoint a professional and efficient Data & Exams Administrator, with responsibility for housekeeping of the school’s Management Information System (SIMS). You will input data (textual and numerical) in order to maintain SIMS, and produce reports and statistical returns using a range of computer software packages. We are looking for someone who has good ICT skills, but most importantly someone who is committed to providing a high standard of accuracy in their work and who is willing to work as part of a team.
What You Offer
• You will be able to work independently, as well as part of a team.
• You will have the ability to remain calm under pressure, work to tight deadlines and be able to prioritise tasks accordingly.
• You will understand the need for confidentiality.
• You will be accurate and reliable.
What We Offer
• A fantastic, state of the art school in which to work, with exemplary relationships at all levels, and outstanding outcomes.
• Access to staff wellbeing services provided by our sickness absence insurance company
• Enrolment in the Local Government Pension Scheme
• First class commitment to developing individuals and working with others to reach their full potential
Experience of working in an education setting is desirable but not essential. Most of all we are looking for the right candidate to fit in to our school and be able to pick up the role quickly.