Bridlington School requires as soon as possible, a professional and efficient individual with co-responsibility for housekeeping the schools Management Information System (SIMS). Duties include inputting data (textual and numerical) in order to maintain SIMS and produce reports and statistical returns using a range of computer software packages.
We seek an individual with good ICT skills but most importantly you should be committed to providing a high standard of accuracy.
- be able to work independently and as part of a team
- be able to remain calm under pressure, work to tight deadlines and prioritise tasks accordingly
- understand the need for confidentiality
- be accurate and reliable.
Experience of working in an educational setting is desirable but not essential.
Most importantly we are looking for the right person to fit into our school and pick up the role quickly.
Hours: 37 per week, during term-time plus 5 days (195 days per year).
East Riding of Yorkshire Council is pursuing equality of opportunity in employment and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults. Appointment is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
Application pack available from Jan Elmhirst,
- tel (01262) 672593
- email email@example.com
- visit www.bridlingtonschool.co.uk or getineastriding.jobs
Advert No: BSSC003327.
Closing Date: 12 noon 20 September 2021.
Interview Date: w/c 27 September 2021 - if you have not heard from the school by 24 September 2021 please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
East Riding of Yorkshire
- Mainstream school with state - voluntary controlled funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years