JOB TITLE: Data & Examinations Manager – The Parker E-ACT Academy
SALARY: £21,962 - £24,174
LOCATION: The Parker E-ACT Academy, Daventry with travel to our academies in the region as required.
REPORTING TO: Deputy Head and Head Teacher – Close working with Regional System Leader for Data.
CONTRACT: Full time, permanent
E-ACT is about improving schools. We do this through a relentless focus on building strong teaching and learning, inspiring curricula, effective standard operating procedures and embedding a culture based on our values of thinking big, doing the right thing and showing team spirit. The E-ACT team includes over 2,000 employees based across 24 academy teams, six regional teams and one national team.
About the role
· The creation and maintenance of the internal and external examination timetable within the defined resource parameters; examination data input, student overviews output, to ensure correct subject entry and tier entry.
· Effectively plan and implement the Academy’s exam process to include seating plans rooming and provision of exam papers and protocols ensuring sufficient staffing is resourced.
· Maintain and manage the student database to produce statistical and management performance information for the Leadership Group.
· Oversee the collection and handling of student’s assessment data, producing reports and analysis of data for internal and external uses.
We offer a comprehensive induction programme and unrivalled support and career development opportunities to ensure you achieve your career ambitions and aspirations. Our employees have access to a wide-range of CPD and the opportunity to share good practice with peers across the Trust.
Employees of E-ACT are offered a number of employee benefits through its reward scheme, including salary sacrifice schemes such as childcare vouchers, a generous annual leave allocation and tailored training initiatives.
Our ideal candidate
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Sound administrative ability with attention to detail
- Computer literacy and experience of Microsoft applications and preferably SIMS though not essential as training will be on the job.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines but always with a concern for quality
- The ability to prioritise work whilst working independently and as part of a team
Why work for us?
This is an exciting opportunity to join an ambitious team at the heart of the local community. We are committed to development through E-ACT’s professional learning programme. We are a leader in the education sector for our outstanding benefits including a generous maternity policy and opportunities for flexible working.
How to apply
To apply, please visit our website and complete the Application Form and Equal Opportunities Form and email to email@example.com
Your application should outline how you meet the qualification and experience elements of the Person Specification.
The closing date for applications is midday on Thursday 15th November 2017
E-ACT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults, and all appointments are subject to enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) checks and satisfactory references. E-ACT is also committed to promoting equality, challenging discrimination and developing community cohesion. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.