Neale Wade Academy is seeking to appoint a Data & Information Manager. We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual with experience of working in a school office environment. You will be responsible for leading and managing a team in the delivery of an effective, customer focused, administrative service and some elements of the human resources function. The role will include responsibilities for timetabling, data analysis and reporting.
The successful candidate will have:
- NVQ 3 in Business Administration or equivalent qualification in a relevant discipline (or working towards)
- Excellent literacy/numeracy skills
- Competent in the use of ICT packages including word-processing and excel
- Experience of working in an office environment at senior level
- Evidence of experience of managing others
- Evidence of successful liaison with a range of professional agencies and the general public
- Highly developed communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiasm and the ability to use own initiative.
The role is full time, working 37 hours a week: Monday to Friday.
The closing date for this post is Monday 25 January 2021 at midday. Shortlisting will take place Tuesday 26 January 2021, with interviews taking place week commencing 1 February 2021.
Neale-Wade Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.
Further information and an application pack is available to download on our website https://www.neale-wade.org/page/?title=Staff+Vacancies&pid=22. Alternatively please contact the school on 01354 606000 or by email, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Neale-Wade Academy is a mixed, mainstream, secondary school in Cambridgeshire. It caters to students aged 11 to 18 and has approximately 1, 398 pupils enrolled.
Neale-Wade Academy is the result of March Grammar and March High merging in 1969. It then...