Data and Student Services Manager
LBR 9 £31,998 - £33,444 (FTE) (£17.05 – £17.82 per hour)
36 hours per week, 46.40 weeks per year on a pro rata salary
We are looking to recruit a highly motivated and experienced Data and Student Services Manager. The school has recently reviewed and restructured its business support functions in the light of the changing demands faced by schools and as a consequence has introduced this post to develop the schools information and communication systems and the management of the Student Services team to ensure they support the schools’ overall strategic aims and objectives .
The successful candidate will be responsible for the management, analysis and effective delivery of all information systems, procedures and processes as well as associated future developments. This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to make a significant impact on these key areas that underpin the schools drive towards ‘outstanding’.
The ideal candidate will have:
• At least 2 years’ experience of developing and managing data and information systems
• High level of statistical expertise and able to present statistical information
• Able to manage data effectively and interpret complex data
• Able to manage, motivate and develop others
• Personal integrity and the drive and determination to decide and implement what is best for the school
• Be educated to Level 3 in Mathematics
Caterham High School is a successful mixed 11-18 comprehensive school (6 F.E. with a 6th Form of nearly 300 students). OFSTED (Oct 2014) says Caterham is a good school and an improving one. They said:- “Teaching is good…… achievement is rising consistently……. The school puts the students at the heart of its inclusive ethos……. Student behaviour is good…. They feel very safe in school”.
The school is committed to promoting and safe-guarding the welfare of children.
All candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Closing date: Tuesday 16th January 2018.